June 29, 2017
Cardiff Junior Devils Ice Hockey Club Is inviting players to trial for all age groups for the coming 2017-2018 season.
Throughout July 2017 the Cardiff Junior Devils is opening up sessions to any interested player to jump on and try out for the following age groups; U11, U13, U15, U18 and U20.
The club boasts a brand new two pad Olympic size arena. The club has seen a vast growth rate during the last three years due to its successful ‘Discovery and FUNdamentals Learn to Play (LTP)’ programme. The programme has brought in over a hundred new families to the sport simply by making Ice Hockey in Cardiff more accessible and affordable! In recognition of this the club received the prestigious JLMC Club Development award 2017.
The club has a long-term player development model (LTPD) from LTP through to Senior hockey and beyond! The club is represented well at Conference and national levels.
2017-18 Teams: Two at Under 9’s, two under 11s, two under 13s, under 15s, under 18s and under 20s.
Coaches: 25 EIHA registered coaches plus 3 professionally qualified Strength and Conditioning Coaches.
• Minimum of two hours on ice sessions per week (average of three)
• Fully integrated Off Ice programme throughout the week delivered by professional instructors
• Guest coaching from Advanced Hockey Development UK (Player and Coach development)
• Monthly Power Skating delivered by Sam Motton’s Extreme Edges
• Goalie school coached by Elite netminders
• Player testing sessions (speed, agility and shot power)
Other opportunities at discount rates for members:
• On Ice Skills session
• ‘Just Play the Game’ sessions (discount rates for members)
• Off Ice Skills School (Stickhandling and Shooting)
For more information please contact:
Andrew Lloyd (Lead Coach CJDIHC) firstname.lastname@example.org