November 2, 2017
EMF HOCKEY INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT SLOVAKIA 2018
The dates for the 2018 tournament are set and we are pleased to invite your club/team to participate in our International Tournament. The Tournament will take place in Bratislava (Slovakia) 22 -24th June 2018.
Two Age Groups
U-12 – born 2005/2006 (and later)
U-14 – born 2003/2004 (and later)
We will do our best to adjust the game schedule for your team based on your travel schedule.
Each team must consist of a minimum of 15 players, 1 goalie, 1 Coach & Manager.
The Maximum is 20 players, 2 goalies, and up to 4 off-ice staff.
Medals & trophies will be provided to all 1st,2nd & 3rd placed teams.
• Tournament will start at 07:00 am on the 22nd June
• Tournament will finish on Sunday 24th June around 22:00
• Teams are expected to arrive Thursday 21st June.
• Return plane travel should not be planned before Monday 25th June
• Teams travelling by Bus should not plan to leave before 22:30 on the 24th June
• All teams must have copies of passports available prior to the start of the tournament.
• Schedules for the tournaments will be forwarded to participating clubs 21 days before the tournament commences.
• Teams must take care of their own health and travel insurance.
• The tournament will be a 10 team tournament with and each team will play minimum of 11 games.
• Each game will be 2 x 15 minutes period (last 2 minutes stop clock)
HOW TO APPLY: You can apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org