AHDUK‘s Power Skating and Skills N Drills development day camp has been designed to push players to excel & unlock their potential. The program is tailored to cater for players who are currently playing at U11 up to U17 age groups who want improve their skills set.
- 3 hours ice time
- High coach to player ratio
- Advanced power skating techniques for first step speed, agility & explosive acceleration
- Develop and enhance fundamental skills sets
- Teach the correct techniques for skill development
- Develop hockey sense through challenging small area drills and games that will increase ability to read and react to the game quicker
- Build on confidence for safe body contact &checking
- A fun and challenging learning environment for all participants
- All this for only £40.00
Location – Oxford Ice Rink
Saturday 29th August 2015 – 16:30 – 19:30
Reg no 15/02
To apply participants must be currently registered with the EIHA. Please visit www.ahduk.com or for more information please email email@example.com
or call 07803 558254.