Reg no 16/01
AHDUK‘s Women’s camp has been designed to push players to excel & unlock their potential. The program is tailored to cater for players who are currently playing at U14 and senior age groups who want improve their overall playing and skills set.
- 3 hours ice time
- High coach to player ratio
- Advanced power skating techniques for first step speed, agility & explosive acceleration
- Develop and enhance fundamental skills sets
- Teach the correct techniques for offensive & defensive individual tactics
- Develop hockey sense through challenging small area drills and games that will increase ability to read and react to the game quicker
- Shooting and goal scoring
- A fun and challenging learning environment for all participants
- Cost of day camp £45.00
Location – Oxford Ice Rink
Saturday 9th July 2015 – 16:30 – 19:30
or call 07803 558254.