AHDUK‘s Skills N Drills Summer Camp – Designed to push players to excel & unlock their potential. The program is tailored to cater for players who are currently playing at U11 up to U17 age groups who want improve their skills set.
- 15 hours’ ice time
- High coach to player ratio
- Advanced power skating techniques for first step speed, agility & explosive acceleration
- Develop and enhance fundamental skills sets
- Teach the correct techniques for skill development
- Develop hockey sense through challenging small area drills and games that will increase ability to read and react to the game quicker
- Build confidence and rule knowledge for safe body contact & checking in todays game
- A fun and challenging learning environment for all participants
One Free Camp Jersey for one full paying participant * Please Note: If a participant attends both Camps 1& 2, they will receive one Free Camp Jersey.
- 5-week course £220 (Instalments accepted via BACS payments only – Final payment must be paid in full by Friday the 29th April 2016 to receive a Personalised Camp Jersey.
- Full payment received before 29th February 2016 will receive an Early Bird Discount of £20!
- Sibling discount also available.
Location – Oxford Ice Rink
Camp 1 – Saturdays – 4th June – 2nd July 2016 – 16:30 – 19:30
Camp 2 – Saturdays – 16th July – 13th August 2016 – 16:30 – 19:30
To apply participants must be currently registered with the EIHA.
or call 07803 558254.