AHDUK‘s Women’s camp has been designed to push players to excel & unlock their potential. The program is tailored to cater for players who are currently playing at U14 and senior age groups who want improve their overall playing and skills set.
AHDUK summer camps are delivered by Qualified Level 2 and Level 3 coaches with proven track records in developing youth players at Club, Conference and international levels of competition.
Our instructors focus on teaching the skills and techniques needed that will give our students an added edge to make them better competitors able to maximize all opportunities in every game
- 3 hours ice time
- High coach to player ratio
- Advanced power skating techniques for first step speed, agility & explosive acceleration
- Develop and enhance fundamental skills sets
- Teach the correct techniques for offensive & defensive individual tactics
- Develop hockey sense through challenging small area drills and games that will increase ability to read and react to the game quicker
- Shooting and goal scoring
- A fun and challenging learning environment for all participants
- Cost of day camp £45.00
Location – Oxford Ice Rink
Saturday 9th July 2015 – 16:30 – 19:30
or call 07803 558254.