Dear hockey friends,
Ice Hockey Club Huskies Luxembourg is pleased to invite you at the 4th International Youth Ice Hockey Tournament. Tournament will take place in Luxembourg 28-30 April 2017. Tournament is open to teams of two age groups:
U13, players born 2004-2005 (8 teams)
U11, players born 2006 -2008 (7 teams)
We are happy to inform we invite youth teams internationally from Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Czech Republic and other countries.
Tournament will be held at Kockelscheuer ice rinks (2 rinks available), located approx. 15 minutes drive from Luxembourg City center, international airport or nearby hotels.
Basic tournament information
• Each team must consist of minimum 10 players, 1 goalie, 1 team manager and (or) 1 coach. Maximum 20 players, 2 goalie and up to 4 coaches and officials.
• Each U11 team will play minimum 7 games, each U13 team will play minimum 8 games. Every team is given a trophy, every player and official receives a tournament medal. Tournament MVP will be chosen in each age group.
• Tournament fees are 700€ per team and 650€ for additional team from the same club (in case participation in both age groups). The price is valid for up to17 persons per team, 20 € for each additional person.
• Tournament fees cover cost of ice, referees, medal to each player/coach/official, cup to each team, lunch for 2 days (salad, main dish, drinks, fruits), fruits and water in the locker room. Accommodation, insurance and any other expenses are not included.
How to apply
• Please apply for the tournament by simply returning an email to : [email protected]
• Please identify club name, club contact person and team details of age group U11/U13/or both.
After confirmed acceptance by email, please transfer 150 Eur reservation deposit onto Huskies bank account :
Hiversport -Hockey Asbl (Section Huskies)
IBAN: LU71 0026 9100 5610 7600
Beneficiary address: 6 rue André Duchscher, L1424 Luxembourg
Bank Name: BIL ( Banque International à Luxemboug)
Bank Address: 69, route d’esch L2953 Luxembourg
Please mention Huskies International Cup 2017+Team name
• Reservation deposit is accounted towards the tournament fee
• You will receive confirmation of payment and tournament participation form from the Tournament Director after reservation payment
• Please note in case of cancelation and in case tournament organizer not able to find a replacement team, reservation deposit is not refundable. The rest of tournament fees need to be paid before April,1 2017.
Please inform us soonest in case you need help with accommodation. We can arrange accommodation package with Hilton Double Tree Hotel.
Please note that Tournament will start 18:00 on Friday April 28th depending on team arrivals (7 U11 + 8 U13 teams), 8AM Saturday and finish approx. 17:00 on Sunday April 30th. We will do our best to adjust the game schedule for your team based on your travel schedule.
We will be happy to answer any question and provide more additional information as needed.
Ice Hockey Club Huskies Luxembourg is looking forward to meeting you and competing in the 2017 Luxembourg International Youth Ice Hockey Tournament !
With best regards,
Huskies 2017 Youth Tournament Committee